2015年11月7日土曜日

Japan now! : Urban J-pop band CICADA



If you are a music fan,  probably I don't have to explain about "Trip hop".
It was born in UK, early 1990s. and 20 years past nowadays.
In 2010s, Tokyo has bloody amazing that style music.

Fortunately, I currently found an urban style & true good J-pop band "CICADA". I don't know my opinion is collect or not ( might be collect or not... the answer is up to you)

however I felt these music is really inspired by black roots music and some electronic music when I listened to it at the very first time.


"door" is truly brilliant "Trip hop" style and it got very impressive lyrical electric piano phrase.
It really reminds me that J-Trip hop classic "ACO - 悦びに咲く花 (Yorokobi ni saku hana)".
Anyway, I totally became a huge fan of them.
Highly recommended.

(JP)和製Trip hopでUrbanなCICADAというバンドが素晴らしいのでファンになりました。
"door"という曲があるのですが現代の”ACO - 悦びに咲く花”というべき和製Trip hopの名曲だと思っています。オススメ!

Support CICADA
https://www.facebook.com/cicada2012




Fantasy dub music blog Facebook page is now opened.
"Like" FDMB FB!
https://www.facebook.com/fantasydubmusic